My five principles to choose the right person to work with.
- Your conclusion are based on quantifiable data; increase in conversion or decrise in retention are measurable, goals should be “smart” and you stay focus.
- You are driven by curiosity; any projects is a results of iterations, continuously optimising methods and processes. This is why you embrace technology, you don’t have all the answer and there is no shame in admit it.
- You value delivery; As design thinkers you believe that research, strategy, concepts, prototypes and development have to be interconnected in short cycles.
- You are passionate about design; every project is tailored to the specific user needs because user-centred approach is the single most important value in a product.
- You want to stay with me for the long-term, I don’t believe in a “hit and run“ approach.